Or, read on for details on all of your Writer’s Digest Conference East registration options.
While we're still building the final program, registration is officially open. Keep your eye on the website for more details, and for more updates in our newsletter. In the meantime, reserve your spot now.
Writer’s Digest Conference East April 5 - 7, 2013
- Individual Full Conference: Regular price $499; On-site Price (Beginning April 5) $599
- Saturday Only Option: $349 --- Includes all sessions on Saturday, April 6, and Pitch Slam. On-site price (beginning April 5) $449
- All Access: Regular price $599 --- Includes conference pass for Screenwriters World East, Writer's Digest Conference East, and one Pitch Slam session for Writer's Digest only. On-site Price (Beginning April 5) $699
- Boot Camp: You are able to add a Boot Camp(s) to any type of registration for an additional fee of $149.00 per Boot Camp. Boot Camps will take place on Friday, April 5, 2013 before the conference begins. Boot Camps are three hours long and will begin at 9:00 am and 12:30 pm.
- Writer's Digest Self-Publishing Conference: Includes eight sessions on Friday, April 5 from 8:30 am - 3:30 pm before the main conference begins. Add on to your current registration for $229 regular price or register for just this conference for $299 regular price.
- Student Conference: $299 - requires a copy of student ID and proof of 12 current credit hours to qualify. - Student discounted rate cannot be combined with any other discount offers. Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you must cancel for any reason, please notify us at email@example.com by March 6, 2013. Your registration fee will be refunded less a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be made after this date for any reason. Substitutions may be made by fax or email until March 6, 2013. After this date, all substitutions must be made on-site at the Writer’s Digest Conference East event.
Recording or photographing conference sessions, panel discussions or sponsor exhibits is strictly prohibited. Program handouts and/or recordings will be made available online after the event. By registering, you agree not to solicit vendors or exhibitors.
We make sure our facility has total accessibility, and we do whatever is needed to make attending the event as convenient as possible for all attendees. If you have a special need, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.